Group Exercise classes will be available on a reduced schedule with classes scheduled with 30 minutes in between to allow proper sanitation. Please respect social distancing and use best individual hygiene practices as you return to our facilities. Before returning to our facility for fitness please remember:
- Arrive to your designated location dressed in workout attire. Please be sure to check in at the front desk to gain entry.
- All participants must bring their own yoga mat for classes.
- Each class is limited to however many participants can safely socially distance themselves and varies by room.
- Reservations are required to attend in person classes and can be made by calling 630-766-7015. Reservations may be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Please call to cancel if you are unable to make your scheduled class. A $5 fee will be charged to your account for missed classes.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 please do not enter our facility for the safety of all.
To Keep Us All Safe
- All work out locations have been socially distanced to DEOC recommendations.
- Fitness equipment will be cleaned in-between classes by staff. We’re asking members to clean each piece of equipment they use.
- Please respect social distancing and use best individual hygiene practices as you return to our facilities.
- Please wear face coverings over your nose and mouth when not exercising, and when you’re within 6 feet of others. If tolerable, and pending on the work out, we encourage patrons to wear face masks.
- Our restrooms and locker rooms will be open; however, no lockers or towel service will be available.
- Water fountains have been shut off and patrons should bring bottled water with them.
Now that you’ve read what we’re doing to keep us safe, Click Here to view our Fall fitness schedule!